- 2 cans french cut green beans
- 1 can white corn
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can fried onions
- pepper, garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Prepare baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Drain beans and corn.
- In mixing bowl, combine soup, sour cream and 2/3 can of fried onions.
- Add pepper and garlic powder to taste and stir.
- Add beans and corn and combine all ingredients.
- Pour mixture into baking dish.
- Top with remaining fried onions.
- Bake at 350° for about 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Can sub cream of mushroom or other "cream of..." for cream of celery soup.
Can sub other cuts of green beans.
Can sub yellow corn for white corn.
Can add 1 cup shredded cheese, if desired.